1 - 16
Copyright © 2014-2015 The Emocean Group. All rights reserved
Dreamcatcher 2 is a truly luxurious liveaboard. She is 31 metres in length and offers our guests the opportunity to explore the numerous islands and reefs of the Indian Ocean. There are 7 luxurious Suites on board that can accommodate a total of 17 guest. They all have private bathroom including a shower cubicle, TV, DVD, free wifi, music system and electronic combination safe. Each suite also has individually controlled airconditioning.
On the bridge is a fully stocked bar, a restaurant with open air dining and seating inside. There is a library at your disposal and internet access within the saloon area along with TV, DVD, Wii and Music facilities.
Year built: March 2008
Hull type: Wooden
Length: 104 ft
Cruise speed: 13 knots
Propulsion: Diesel engine 450 hp (Iveco Ferari)
Electricity Source: Soundproof generators x 2 (each 40 kw)
AC voltage: 220v
Plug (socket) type: 3 pin (UK)
Travel Adaptors available: Yes
DC voltage: 12v, 24v
Desalination: x 1 plant (Total 6 tonnes per day)
X 1 plant (Total 10.5 tonnes per day)
ACCOMMODATION & ROOM DETAILS
Maximum guest capacity: 17 passengers
No. of guest cabins: 7 (1 mega suite, with 1 double bed & 1 single bed, 2 panoramic suites with 1 double bed in each & 2 lower deck suites, with a double bed in each & 1 single bed in each and 2 lower deck suites with 2 single beds in each)
Air conditioning: Individual control
All cabins with attached toilet/bath: Yes
Hot/Cold water: Yes, 24 hours
No. of decks: 3 (ideal for sunbathing/relaxing)
Dining rooms: 1 open or closed air restaurant (serving three FB meals a day)
Bar: 1 (serving a variety of drinks/beverages)
Boutique/Shop: 1 (selling amenities items etc)
Safe in cabins: Yes
Hairdryers in cabins: Yes
Toiletries in cabins: Yes
First Aid: Yes
Board games: Yes
Audio/Video facilities: TV/DVD and music systems to all cabins
Disco: Yes (on request and subject to availability)
Cultural Shows: Yes (on request and subject to availability)
Night fishing: Yes
Windsurfing: Yes (on request from a nearby resort)
Catamaran sailing: Yes (on request from a nearby resort)
Fun Tubes: Yes
Para-sailing: Yes (on request from a nearby resort)
BBQ on desert island: Yes (depends on weather/route/itinerary/rates)
Island Hopping: Yes (on request)
Speedboat: Yes (18 ft with 70 hp outboard)
NITROX: Not available
Dive master onboard: Yes
No. of dives per day: 3 (to different dive points)
Scuba diving courses: Yes (on request)
Night dives: Yes (on request)
Separate diving boat: Yes
Diving cylinders capacity: 12 liters
Diving equipment rental: Yes
Cylinders & weights: Yes
COMMUNICATION & NAVIGATION
IDD telephone/Fax: Yes
Radio Telephone: Yes
Marine VHF: Yes
CB radio: Yes
Depth finders/Speed Camera: Yes
Wi-fi Yes – free of charge
BACK TO TOP
Your itinerary is created just for you. The route of your trip will be discussed on your arrival with Dream Catcher 2. When planning an itinerary, we consider your preferences, the weather conditions and the duration of your stay. A typical cruise would take you through some of the best dive sites and lets you experience the Maldivian way of life.
One of the best atolls for a short cruise is the Ari Atoll. Other atolls we can visit are North & South Malé and Vaavu atolls. The standard route takes you to North Malé Atoll, South Malé Atoll, Ari Atoll. Vaavu Atoll, Meemu Atoll, Baa and Lhaviyani Atolls are touched on longer voyages.
• South/North Male' Atoll, Vaavu Atoll or South/North Ari Atoll.
• Accommodation in twin or double suite.
• Meals, Snacks, Tea & Coffee, dispenser drinking water all the times from the restaurant only.
• Free Wi-Fi Internet Access.
• Three dives daily per person per day and one night dive with tanks & weights only (12 litre tanks ONLY).
• Services of a PADI qualified and highly experienced English speaking Dive Master.
• Pick-up & Drop-off at Male' International Airport to connect with international flights.
• Maldivian meals and snorkel trips to selected reefs (subject to weather/sea conditions).
• Day before guests departure, the boat will sail back to Male' and a sightseeing excursion will be at 13h00-15h00 to the Capital Island, Male'.
• Airport meeting and handling services.
• Fresh cold/hot face towel and welcome drinks on arrival to the Boat
• Air fares.
• Airport departure taxes.
• Dive/Snorkel equipment rental.
• Beverages, except those mentioned above during meal times only.
• BBQ island entry fees are and Personal Laundry.
• Dive & Travel Insurance.
• Transfer supplements for arrivals/departures on days other than scheduled boat arrival/departure.
Minimum number of passengers to operate Dream Catcher II is 12 people.
BACK TO TOP
|Period||PER PERSON PER DAY - 7 NIGHT MINIMUM||CHARTER RATE PER DAY - BASED ON 14 PAX|
|02 May 2015 - 31 May 2015||USD 230.00||USD 3000.00|
|01 Jun 2015 - 31 Jul 2015||USD 220.00||USD 2800.00|
|01 Aug 2015 - 24 Oct 2015||USD 240.00||USD 3000.00|
|24 Oct 2015 - 18 Dec 2015||USD 320.00||USD 4200.00|
|19 Dec 2015 - 10 Jan 2016||USD 350.00||USD 4000.00|
|11 Jan 2016 - 7 May 2016||USD 330.00||USD 4200.00|
|Christmas and New Year's Eve Gala Dinner Supplements:|
|$100 per adult per event|
|$50 per child (aged 2-11yrs) per event|
Note: Please do not book any travel arrangements until you have received your booking confirmation from us.
BACK TO TOP
MALDIVES DIVE SITES
10 - 10
DREAM CATCHER 2 VIDEO
BACK TO TOP
DREAM CATCHER 2